Quest is committed to keeping children safe, all DBS checked on Update Service or less than 12 weeks old, otherwise visitors will be accompanied at all times. For Covid-19 information, please click here.
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact Nicola Wells via her email email@example.com or her mobile 07932 909754.
Please find below some useful links:
Guidance for parents and carers as schools and other education settings in England open to more children and young people can be found here:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support - Covid-19 Support WES EPS, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677, www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/coping-with-bereavement/
- Family Information Service - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Young Carers - 02476 217740
- Samaritans Helpline - 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Childline - 0800 1111
Vaccines are our best weapon against this virus and our booster programme has accelerated rapidly, with almost 30 million doses of boosters or third doses administered, and more than half of adults jabbed, securing vital protection. Vaccination reduces the likelihood of infection, helps break chains of transmission and is safe and effective – so we encourage all those eligible to consider taking up the offer.
In response to the threat from the Omicron variant, the JCVI advised that a Pfizer booster vaccine is offered to: