Extended Schools Provision and Holiday Clubs
Every morning we run a free class-based Breakfast Club from 8.45- 9.00. A range of healthy breakfast snacks are available and it is the perfect opportunity to regulate in a calm environment and be "Ready to Learn" before starting the school day.
Wednesday After School
We are able to open the school every Wednesday after school as part of our extended school service provision. The overriding aim for this service is to provide:
- Our learners with the same opportunities as their peers (attend after school clubs and holiday clubs)
- Provide additional opportunities for our learners to develop their interests and skills
- Respite and support for families.
- An opportunity for families to meet each other on an informal basis.
- Families the opportunity to attend “drop in sessions” with our blended therapy team and members of Senior Leadership Team, Family Footings Team and our Safeguarding and Well-being Lead and our Behaviour and Well-being Lead.
- Information to families through a variety of workshops /presentations.
- A formal opportunity for families to work collaboratively with the school via our Family Forum events.
This year we are working with KITS Academy re the possibility of running a summer holiday club. We will update you when we have more information about this event.