Extended Schools Provision and Holiday Clubs
Every morning we run a free class-based Breakfast Club from 8.45- 9.00. A range of healthy breakfast snacks are available and it is the perfect opportunity to regulate in a calm environment and be "Ready to Learn" before starting the school day.
Thursday After School
We are able to open the school every Thursday after school as part of our extended school service provision. The overriding aim for this service is to provide:
- Our learners with the same opportunities as their peers ( attend after school clubs and holiday clubs )
- Provide additional opportunities for our learners to develop their interests and skills
- Respite and support for families.
- An opportunity for families to meet each other on an informal basis.
- Families the opportunity to attend “drop in sessions” with our blended therapy team and members of Senior Leadership Team , Family Footings Team and our Safeguarding and Well-being Lead and our Behaviour and Well-being Lead .
- Information to families through a variety of workshops /presentations.
- A formal opportunity for families to work collaboratively with the school via our Family Forum events.
This year our annual Summer Holiday Club is likely to run on the dates below:
25th- 27th August.
Morning sessions will start at 9:00 am - 11:30 am and Afternoon sessions will start at 1:00pm - 3.30pm
Dependent on uptake and Covid rules and restrictions, we will also run trips during the holidays. Timings of all day trips will be advertised in our newsletter and holiday club booklet.