Extended Schools Provision and Holiday Clubs
Every morning we run a free breakfast club from 8.30 am – 8.55. If taxis are late and your child has not had breakfast we will ensure your child has an opportunity to have breakfast when they arrive.
Thursday After School
As you are aware now that we are based in the local community we are able to open the school every Thursday after school as part of our extended school service provision. The overriding aim for this service is to provide:
- Our learners with the same opportunities as their peers ( attend after school clubs and holiday clubs )
- Provide additional opportunities for our learners to develop their interests and skills
- Respite and support for families.
- An opportunity for families to meet each other on an informal basis.
- Families the opportunity to attend “drop in sessions” with our blended therapy team and members of Senior Leadership Team , Family Footings Team and our Safeguarding and Well-being Lead and our Behaviour and Well-being Lead .
- Information to families through a variety of workshops /presentations.
- A formal opportunity for families to work collaboratively with the school via our Family Forum events.
This year clubs will run in the Summer holidays:
Summer - 24th- 28 August.
Morning sessions will start at 9:00 am - 11:30 am and Afternoon sessions will start at 1:00pm - 3.30pm
Dependent on uptake we will also run trips during the holidays .Timings of all day trips will be advertised in our newsletter and holiday club booklet.