Quest is open, please click on this banner for details and Coronavirus related information
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact Nicola Wells via her email firstname.lastname@example.org or her mobile 07932 909754.
Please inform the school, at your earliest convenience, should your learner receive a positive test result. If this is out of school hours please call either the Principal, Nicola Wells on 07932 909754 or the Business Manager, Victoria Scranage 07504 001920 to inform them.
Please find below some useful links:
Guidance for parents and carers as schools and other education settings in England open to more children and young people can be found here:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support - COVID – 19 Support WES EPS, email@example.com or 0808 808 1677, www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/coping-with-bereavement/
- Family Information Service - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Young Carers - 02476 217740
- Samaritans Helpline - 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline - 0800 1111