Quest is now closed until we welcome learners back on 2nd September, please click on this banner for more information.
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact Nicola Wells via her email firstname.lastname@example.org or her mobile 07932 909754.
We are able to accept deliveries between 0800 and 1600. This was updated on Thursday 23rd July 2020.
Please find below some useful links:
Guidance for parents and carers as schools and other education settings in England open to more children and young people can be found here:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support - COVID – 19 Support WES EPS, email@example.com or 0808 808 1677, www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/coping-with-bereavement/
- Family Information Service - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Young Carers - 02476 217740
- Samaritans Helpline - 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline - 0800 1111