Quest is open, please click on this banner for more information.
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact Nicola Wells via her email email@example.com or her mobile 07932 909754.
We are able to accept deliveries during this time. This was updated on Monday 1st June 2020.
Please find below some useful links:
Guidance for parents and carers as schools and other education settings in England open to more children and young people can be found here:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support - COVID – 19 Support WES EPS, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677, www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/coping-with-bereavement/
- Family Information Service - www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Young Carers - 02476 217740
- Samaritans Helpline - 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Childline - 0800 1111