Quest Local Advisory Board
Quest's Local Advisory Board (LAB) plays a key role in supporting MacIntyre Academies Trust Board to fulfil their regulatory duties by providing local scrutiny.
Particular focus is given to:
- Implementation of the School Improvement Plan and school curriculum
- Implementation of MacIntyre Academies’ Safeguarding Policy
- Attainment and progress reports, including pupil premium
- Recruitment, HR and staffing structures
- Local academy marketing and relationships with all local stakeholders
- Other locally co-ordinated activities and forums
Our Local Advisory Board Membership
Quest Academy Local Advisory Board Members
The LAB also worked with the Principal, during the pre-opening stages of the Academy, to advise on the development of local policy and curriculum, local community links and support in the recruitment of a staff team. The role of the LAB is identified in the Terms of Reference below.
Quest LAB Clerk is Shelley Campos and she can be contacted via: