Quest Academy has a highly individualised approach to teaching and learning. We know our pupils well and develop programmes around their needs and long term goals.
We undertake the following key steps for each pupil as part of their learning journey:
- Our holistic pre-entry assessment looks at academic skills and resilience, as well as gathering information from the young person and their family
- Our baseline assessments tell us what the pupil needs to learn
- Individual Education Plans plan pupils learning based on individual priorities
- We monitor and assess progress on an ongoing basis, reviewing the plan as teaching staff every half term
- We formally monitor, assess and report on progress at least annually. Reviewing the plan involving and listening to the young person and their circles of support
- We support the transition out of our provision to a meaningful destination